Travel safe and relaxing
The safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety with the following safety measures.
2-G regulation in tourism and gastronomy
The 2G rule has been in effect in the Austrian hotel and catering industry since Monday, November 8th, 2021.
Accommodation for guests is therefore only possible with valid proof of vaccination or recovery until further notice.
Regardless of nationwide regulations, we at the Hotel Gridlon continue to require compliance with the "2-G rule". Proof of vaccination or recovery is required for arrivals in February, March and April 2022.
A negative PCR or antigen test result is no longer sufficient.
Anyone who has suffered a corona illness within the last 6 months and can prove this with a recovery certificate is considered to have recovered. Proof of a complete vaccination is valid for 6 months.
Children from 0 to 12 do not need proof. A negative test result is sufficient for young people aged 13-15.
We ask you to have the relevant evidence with you and to present it at the latest upon arrival.
Our safety measures
- Keep social distance at least 1 meter
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and use our disinfection gel
- Don't shake hands
- A face mask need to be worn in all public indoor areas
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your upper sleeve or elbow
Your safety during your stay
- We don't shake hands - but we smile ...
- We will consider the minimum distance
- Stations with disinfection are located at the most important spots in the hotel
- Of course, you can pay your invoice contactless
- Use elevators only with people of your own family
BUFFETS AND AFTERNOON SNACK
- Keep the distance - also at the buffet
- Please disinfect your hands regularly.
- Please wear a face and nose covering mask always when leaving your table
- Keep the distance
- A maximum number of people is signed out at the Saunas and in the swimming pools
- Keep the distance
- Please disinfect sport equipment before and after use
- We will reserve the same table for you for your breakfast and dinner.
- Keep distance
- Please wear your face and nose mask always when leaving your table.
- You can be sure that we clean your room with advisedly and with opened windows.
- We use anti-viruzid cleaning products
- We only clean in absence of guests
We are part of the "Safe Hospitality" initiative and are taking preventative safety measures.