Arlberg Summer Card
Enjoy the advantages - available free of charge from your first night's stay onwards!
With a St. Anton Summer Card you can experience the summertime right up close.
The card gives you numerous possibilities to discover and really feel the region all around St. Anton. The St. Anton Summer Card is yours free-of-charge with your first overnight, obtainable from your host.
It is valid until your day of departure and provides you with a bevy of activities in the region.
These services are free of charge together with your summer card
- The use of all open cablecars and lifts as often as you want for one full day
- One admission to the swimming pool at ARLBERG-well.com or at Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal in Pettneu
- One try-it-out offer in hiking, E-biking (including loaned bike) or archery as listed in the weekly programme
- One green fee free-of-charge at the St. Anton Golf Course
- One participation in a torchlit hike
- Unlimited use of all operating bus lines between Landeck and St. Christoph (local bus, hiking bus, Verwall bus, regular bus lines from St. Christoph to Landeck1)
- Children’s programme from Monday through Friday
- Free admission to Museum St. Anton am Arlberg